Wednesday, December 12, 2012

12/12/12- The Day no more shits shall be given

Today at 11:44 I finished my last final of the semester. It was my only final of the semester because I had hell week last week and turned in 3 massive papers and projects. #nursingschoolsucks

Right now, at 11:30 I am waiting to see one of my nursing professors to find out my final grade.

I have to do this again tomorrow morning again at 10am.

What happened to posting them online so I can cry in the comfort of my apartment and start drinking immediately?

Now I’ll have to walk through the whole nursing department if I didn’t get the grade I need, drive home 20 minutes, stop at Fareway to get wine and start drinking then.

And do it all again tomorrow. They’re setting us up for disaster.

But I don’t care. I gave this semester my all. Maybe not that Chemistry class because even the teacher was confused but I gave it 85%. I did get an A+ in lab so that makes up for my lack of effort in lecture.

The semester is over and no one had to commit me.

Cheers to that.

I will be spending the rest of the day in front of the TV doing ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.

It will be glorious.

Everyone who is carpe diem-ing 12/12/12, enjoy your day. I have a date with Gossip Girl season 2.

See you all on the flip side.

~Marissa

No comments:

Post a Comment