Thursday, November 15, 2012

I promise I’m still alive.

I’m still here under a pile of text books, an organic biochemistry project, a nursing resolution, and 32 different photos of eggs, I promise. I’d like to give you some great reason as to why I haven’t been blogging…
It can all be traced back to nursing school.  I’m exhausted, a major bitch, eat nothing but junk food and miss my old life. I do however dream about a life where I’m successful, that’s a good sign I hope.

Or maybe days like today at work when I didn’t get to sit or even post up against anything for over 6 hours. 6 hours of solid power walking from one end of the unit to another to help people go to the bathroom, turn patients, take vitals, check blood sugars, and admit patients. I love my job, I love my job, I love my job.
I have a good story to share about my GENIUS of a brother but that will have to wait until after class tomorrow when I am home in the comfort of my mom’s house with a beer in my hand.

~Marissa

No comments:

Post a Comment