Monday, August 6, 2012

Look Ma! I made a blog!

Now that the summer is almost over I suppose it’s time to start a blog. I love to read other people’s blogs and learn from them. Learn from their mistakes and their wisdom and also creep the heck out of them and watch them grow. It’s like a faceless Facebook because they have no idea I’m creeping on them. So as I start a new chapter of my life I figured I would share it with anyone who cared to read about it. 

I’ll be starting nursing school three weeks from today. Holy crap. From here on out the 3 biggest things in my life will be nursing school, my dog and my boyfriend but I couldn’t get all of that into an awesome title. And by the way, I only have one shih tzu but my family has 5 of the adorable little fluff balls. My dog, my job and my life in general can be a huge joke sometimes and the stories require more characters than Facebook or Twitter will allow so I think I will use this blog as my source of sharing. Love it or leave it, I don’t care, do what you want. Read it or don’t.  

~Marissa


No comments:

Post a Comment