Friday, October 12, 2012

High Five for Friday!

It's my favorite day of the week…FRIDAY!!! Time for some High Five for Friday action! I’m linking up with Lauren at From My Grey Desk!

-Short week! Thanks to fall break, I only had 4 days of class this week. Hooray! 

-Hulu is allowing me to catch up on all of my shows

-I got to work in ICU yesterday. I love when it’s my turn to float and I get to go somewhere other than 5th floor ortho. 

-I’m going home to my mom’s for the weekend if I can eery get out of this incredibly comfortable bed

-My grandma is coming to visit me at mom’s house. 

-I get to see another of my brother’s football games

BUT- I’m totally get sick again. :( 

I did find this from one of my brother’s friends. He’s third from the right. He made me so proud. I knew he should have been a cheerleader. He’s got crazy hight and amazing form! What a bunch of goofs. They’re hilarious though! 
Enjoy our weekend!

~Marissa


No comments:

Post a Comment