Wednesday, October 24, 2012

What I am Loving and OHP!

Happy Wednesday! I’m linking up with Jamie at This Kind of Love for What I’m Loving and Michelle a The Vintage Apple for OHP.

I am loving that my Beesh Callie will be in Ames this weekend but sad I don’t get to go see her. :(

I am loving my new photography class. My assignment for the week: take a photo of something creative. Done.

I am loving that is is already Wednesday! Hurry up weekend!

I am loving that I can almost see a break from classes coming up! Only a few more weeks! I can make it!


And NOW….for OHP! Yay!

I’m usually addicting to pinning wedding things even though I’m not engaged (like most women) but lately I’ve been pinning home decor and crafts…have no fear and back to my roots and working the wedding pins back in! I mean, It’ll happen eventually! 

All my friends are so different, they HAVE to have their own photo!
Have been wanting to do this in my grandma’s handwriting

So much fun!
Adorable, this would be great with Sean’s niece. 

Really want to make TONS of these for Christmas gifts!

OBAMA!

BEST ENGAGEMENT STORY EVER.
I LOVE reading two twenty one and a good giveaway! 




Have a PIN-tastic Wednesday!

~Marissa


No comments:

Post a Comment