Friday, October 5, 2012

Week 6 wrap-up

I survived the 6th week of nursing school!

But sometimes I feel like nursing school is my other boyfriend.

I feel guilty, like I’m cheating on Sean with nursing school.

I think about it all day long, spend 5 days a week with it and my evenings and weekends are spent doing homework just to make it happy. Worst boyfriend ever.

And poor Carver, I’m gone so much he freaks out when I’m home. It’s as if he worries I’m supposed to be somewhere and I forgot. He just stares at me...
Okay maybe he wanted my doritos but he was staring before the chips were in the picture.

We were supposed to go to my grandparent’s this weekend but I have a major sinus infection that I’m nursing and making Sean take care of me when he’s home. It’s about time someone takes care of me!

It’s Grand View’s homecoming this weekend but I’m too old to get involved in that stuff with my younger classmates. Plus I’d rather stay home and do nothing all weekend. It was another hard week at school but somehow, three of the weekly assignments we have due each week are not assigned this weekend. Yipee!

My baby brother is going to be 17 in 12 days. Seriously feeling old. He took a beautiful young lady to their homecoming dance AND got asked to go to a homecoming in the next town with another girl. What a ladies man. I need to start thinking about a present for him…I’ll put it on my to-do list.

~Marissa

No comments:

Post a Comment