Thursday, October 25, 2012

It’s OK Thursday

Stealing another post idea from Ricci. I love how she has assigned blog days. It gives me goals throughout the week and frankly, I need as much structure in my life as I can get. This one comes from Amber and Neely.
It’s OK…

To need a come to Jesus talk multiple times a week because I’m freaking out about nursing school

To worry that at least 12 of my classmates aren’t continuing on and the school isn’t even making even spots for us all to register

To panic about whether you made the right life choice

To try to figure out how you can make a living as a blogger, photographer, or anything else that doesn’t involve nursing school

To just need your mom 

To wish your boyfriend could be your sugar daddy. Stupid student loans are preventing that. 

To put off grooming your dog because you know as soon as you do it will be 40 and he will freeze and you’re using him as leverage against mother nature to keep the weather nice. Sorry Carver you’re staying shaggy until Mama N makes is cold on her own. 

To be jealous Sean got to go to Mankato…I want to see new places!

To enjoy having the whole bed just to share with Carver

To not feel bad I dropped microbiology, that classes would have ruined my semester. 

To love my photography class and our assignments to photograph something “creative”. So easy. 

To wish I could stay home and craft all day. PLEASE?

I’m OK with my mom staying home all day

That’s all I have. I’m okay with all of that. Have a an OK Thursday!

~Marissa

2 comments:

  1. I totally understand about needing your mom - there's just something about them :)

    Stopping by from Its OK Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found you though the It's ok hop and love your blog! New Follower!! Can't wait for more!
    Helene in Between

    ReplyDelete